Due to having a variation of images, I have had to do different styles of editing, vary from adjusting the brightness to editing two images on one.
The changes I made to this image was the exposure, in order to make the black backdrop be more dominant and allow to make the model the main focus as she is more bright. I also put this photo in black and white as I thought it added more depth and give a mysterious atmosphere to the image.
In this image i had to crop the space off the top of the image as there was too much headroom, which made the model look slouched, so once i cropped the image the model was centred. It also helped me to apply the rule of thirds as the eyes are more in the top third compared to the original image. I also put this image in black and white as it helped define the features which is important within a close up portrait.
In order to create this image i had to use another one of my images, and to make it look like its a part of the face itself I had to use the Liquify tool on the software Photoshop, and on here I could warp it to the face and make the image curve around features such as the nose etc. I then put the image in black and white as it blended both the images together.
In order to make the model more central i cropped the image as i found there was too much in one image. Similar to the other i used the liquify tool on photoshop to warp another one of my images onto the face.




Photo Production Orlando
ReplyDeletePhoto Production Orlando
Photo Production Florida
Photo Production Florida